When I say “baking and gaming”, do you associate it with stuffing your mouth with delicious treats while auto-running off the edge of a cliff? Am I the only one? Probably. Oh well. My aim in creating The Wright PLAYce is to change that association. Baked goods can be so much more than just a delicious treat to consume. They can be a celebration of the games we love, and sometimes, they can even be incorporated in the games we love!
The Wright PLAYce will primarily feature games. For a more baking-oriented experience, check out my sister-blog The Wright PLAYce Eats.
I’m not a very good writer, but I think it’s important for me to share my blogging goals… so I’m just going to flatly state them:
- Provide gaming enthusiasts with some eye candy
- Learn about new games, recipes, and baking techniques
- Share the things I’ve learned with other gamers and hobby bakers
- Inspire others to get creative and bake (or craft) things for the games they love
- Provide a place where I can quickly grab a past recipe, or pull a photo without digging through my phone while trying to describe a baking adventure to my grandma.
Now just imagine that instead of listing those out, I eloquently put them in a beautifully written paragraph. Thanks!